Contact Laura Ciscomani
Director of Corporate Relations
At the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, we strive to develop a secure, long-term commitment from our Corporate Partners. The mission of the Corporate Partnership Program is to develop and continuously promote the growth of the Hispanic business community for the common benefit of our constituency, our Corporate Partners, and the overall national economy.
Our goals under the Corporate Partnership Program are as follows:
- To increase business and economic opportunities for the Hispanic and associated business communities;
- To aggressively enhance the team alliance between the THCC and our Corporate Partners;
- To develop targeted access and linkage to the Hispanic market and associated consumer markets;
- To utilize our joint business and legislative contacts for the mutual benefit of the sponsorship;
- To provide significant, measurable business networking opportunities in the domestic and international arenas; and
- To provide sustainable and continuous support of our common goals for economic development for the Hispanic community.